Linksys Velop is the name of a mesh Wi-Fi system that incorporates Tri-band technology. This device is meant to deliver fast speed internet access on wireless devices. You can control the complete operations of your Linksys Velop using Amazon Alexa. Linksys Velop surpasses its competitors in terms of speed and performance. Apart from this, you will get several features like Device prioritization, Guest Access, parental controls, and many more.
Configuring the Velop is the simplest thing to do. This device comes with an easy and quick setup. Moreover managing the network has now become easier with the Linksys app. Just get the app on your Android or iOS device and start managing the device from anywhere. Right before this, the proper setup of the Velop system is essential. Connect the device to the existing router or modem provided by the internet service provider.
Once you are done with the setup, you can start connecting the wireless devices to it. In this post, we are going to discuss steps to connect the wireless printer with the Linksys Velop. As discussed in the previous passage, fast speed and performance of the network with the Velop ease you to print the document from any corner of the house irrespective of device. Read the steps carefully and implement them on your device.
- Check if the wireless printer supports WPA/WPA2 or not. If it is not supporting, then you won’t be able to connect.
- Install the link app on your computer. The wireless printer and the router should not be more than 10 feet apart.
- Check and install the latest version of printer drivers on your computer.
- Go to ‘Start’ followed by ‘Programs’ and click on ‘Linksys connect’.
- From the home screen of ‘Linksys Connect app’, tap Computer and devices.
- Select the model of the printer from the computer screen.
- Now, the wireless printer screen will be displayed. You will see all the details like the ‘Network name, network key, and security type’ of Linksys Velop router. Note down these configurations in your computer drive.
- Open the printer and enter the wireless settings of the Linksys Velop router. Press ‘Next’ after saving the settings somewhere on your computer.
- If you find the name of the Linksys router on the printer screen, then it means the device is successfully connected to the Linksys Velop wireless router.
- Tap ‘Finish’ after entering the name for the wireless printer.
- Start printing the documents from your smartphone, iPad, or computer using the wireless printer. It must be noted that the device from which you are going to print the documents must be connected to the same network as that of the printer.
If you are facing a problem in connecting the Linksys Velop to the wireless printer, then there is nothing to worry about. Check the configurations of your printer on the computer. If everything is Ok and you are still not able to connect to the Wi-Fi, then it means you are connecting to the wrong SSID. Get the SSID confirmed from other wireless devices that are already connected to the network.