Is your Linksys Velop Mesh Wi-Fi system not working properly or is creating some problem with the network? If yes, then don?t troubleshoot the hardware of your router, just go to the web-based interface from your computer browser.
- The node of your Velop router must be set to default. If not, then factory reset it.
- The stable link between the Velop and the computer. You can connect either wirelessly or via wire.
Steps to configure the node of your Velop using setup page:
- Open a web browser and enter routerlogin.com in the address space bar.
- You will find the setup page opened on the screen.
- Click the ?Desktop blocking.html? file. Replace the name with setup.html.
- Enter the login details in the given next two fields. It includes the username and the password. Both these details are given on the hardware of your router.
- Select the SSID and password according to your preference.
- Tap ?Save setup node?. This will save the master node details you entered.
- After completing with all nodes, tap ?Finish?.
Enter SSID in the relevant field in case you are connecting the nodes via a wireless interface. It?s the time to set up primary mode now.
Network connection setup
While performing the setup, If you find any problem, go through the below-mentioned tricks.
- Open Linksys Velop router page from the browser.
- Tap ?Logo? given next to Linksys and wait for few seconds till the page gets loaded.
- Enter ?admin? in the username page.
- From the bottom of the page, click ?CA?.
- Open ?Connectivity option? and check the network settings. Click ?Wireless’ from the connection type menu and save settings.
- Tap ?Apply? changes.
- Open ?Velop setup? and enter SSID and password for the network.
- Click ?Set up a node?.
- You need to select the parent node, password and set name for Node 1.
- Click ?OK? and check the network connection. After successfully setting of SSID, you will be able to connect to the internet from all the devices.
- Once you are done with the previous step, now is the time to select secondary nodes one by one. The purple light will blink when each secondary node gets set. Keep on pressing ?Additional nodes? to set up a new node.
Note: After all the nodes are successfully added, you will find the options get grayed out. This also indicates that data starts transmitting from the primary node to other nodes. As soon as the signal gets received on the secondary node, you will find purple light on the relative one.
- Connect the primary to the secondary node via a wired interface and check the blue light. If it turns solid blue, you are good to go further. The secondary node can now be shifted to any place according to your convenience.
- Click ?Done? in the last.
- If you want to know more about?Linksys Smart Wifi Setup?then you can call to our?Linksys Velop Support?team and also you can visit to?Linksys official websites?s link?https://www.linksys.com/us/velop/