Do you want to troubleshoot your Linksys Velop router which is creating a problem on the network? If yes, then there is no need to make any changes to the router, just open web setup-interface.
- Check the node of your Velop router, it should be set to default or factory reset it through settings.
- There should be a stable connection between Velop and computer. For this, you can use wired or wireless medium.
Steps for configuring the node using Velop simple setup page:
- Go to the browser and enter routerlogin.com in the web address field.
- A smart Wi-Fi setup page will be displayed on the screen.
- Tap ?Desktop-blocking.html? file and replace with ?Setup.html?.
- If prompted to enter the login details, enter admin in the username and ?Password? in the next field.
- Select the SSID and password for the router of your choice.
- Click ?Save setup node?. This will save the master node credentials and password.
- After completing with the nodes, tap ?Finish?.
If you are connecting the node through a wireless interface, then enter SSID in the field. Setup primary node now using Velop simple setup.
Network connection setup
While configuring the network on your Velop router, if you come across any problem, follow the tricks mentioned below:
- Open the Linksys Velop router link on the computer browser.
- Go to ?Linksys? logo and wait for the pages to get loaded.
- Enter ?Admin? on the page.
- From the bottom left of the screen, click ?CA?.
- Go to ?Connectivity option? now and check the internet settings. Tap ?Wireless? on connection type and save the settings by choosing ?Apply? option.
- Go to ?Velop setup? and set SSID and password for Velop network.
- Tap ?Set up node? to go to next step.
- When you tap ?Setup node? you will find the below-mentioned settings on the page:
- Set the parent node.
- Select the password as ?Admin?.
- Give ?Node 1? name to the first node.
- Tap ?Ok? and check the network connection now. After saving the details successfully, you can now start connecting the devices to the new SSID.
- After finishing step 8, the primary node is successfully set. If you want to connect secondary nodes as well, then turn on the node and wait for the purple light to blink. Tap ?Add additional nodes? from the main menu.
Note: Once the nodes get added, you will find all the options related to this grayed out which means the data is transferring to the primary one. When you find the purple light starts glowing on the secondary one, it means you are good to go now.
- Connect secondary to the primary node through hardware and start noticing the blue light on it. When it turns solid blue, this means the secondary node is ready for data transfer. You can now transfer the secondary node to any place of your convenience.
- Tap ?Done? after adding the nodes.
If you want to know more about?Linksys Smart Wifi Setup?then you can call to our?Linksys Velop Support?team and also you can visit to?Linksys official websites?s link?https://www.linksys.com/us/velop/