Getting error 2318 on Linksys Velop router is normal but if you are a novice user, then you may be disappointed for a while as you are experiencing it for the first time. Well, with the help of simple tricks and tips, you can remove error 2318 that is related to the internet connection, which is preventing the setup page from opening. Let?s dive into detailed steps for eradicating this error.
- Create a new Linksys cloud account
- Turn on your PC followed by launching an internet explorer or any other internet browser.
- In the address space, enter the IP address or URL of your Linksys Velop router and press ?Enter?.
- You will find an option ?Setup new account?. Click on it and start entering the details as asked.
- Don?t forget to click on the box given just in front of the ?Agree to terms and conditions? option. When you click on the box, you will find ?next? option appears.
- Click ?Create an account now?. Login with the new account details after relaunching the same page. If the problem is still not resolved, then follow the next troubleshooting step.
- Disable third-party apps and software:?The third party software on the computer include firewall and Antivirus if installed any. Start testing the router after that and disconnect all the wireless devices connected to the router. If you have started downloading any software, then stop for a while and check if the problem has been resolved or not. If the problem still persists, then go to next troubleshooting step.
- Setup browser manually:?The steps to configure the browser manually are:
- First of all, check the type of browser you are using and see the type of compatibility.
- Disable add-ons like No-script and ad-block. If there is more than one page in the Linksys interface page, then allow for all pages.
- Clear Cache and cookies.
- Login to the router?s admin page.
- Turn on ?Predictions? for suggestions related to keywords and location.
- Go through the network action option to investigate the loading performance.
- Enable malware protection and phishing.
Once you are done with the above-mentioned steps, you can check if the problem is resolved or not. Error 2318 will be disappeared from the screen and you can start configuring the router again. For more information and support, you can contact Linksys Velop.